s-PARK Pilot delayed until 2013
Email from the City of Calgary
We have had to make the decision to cancel the s-PARK pilot this summer and hope to reschedule for next spring. Unfortunately the timing is just not going to allow us to deliver a quality project.
I really appreciate the time and effort that your group put into this project and can assure you that those efforts are not lost. I am going to bring the City Business Units together in the next couple of weeks to start moving forward with this new target in mind. I will be in touch.
I would be very happy to come out and meet with your team and talk further in this regard. Thanks again for your strong support of this initiative. We will get there yet!